Patrners

Kamis, 26 Juli 2012

DUBturbo Beat Maker

Easily Make Any Modern Genre Of Music! 

 review real studio quality beats that literally make you get out of your seat and dance when you play them - this is it! It's Easy Enough For Newbies & Flexible Enough For The Pro's!

  1. talent
  2. You want to make something that sounds really good and share with your friends
  3. You want that awesome feeling of success from creating something good all on your own
That’s why we all want to create music, make beats, be DJs, and so on. That’s what we all want. But achieving those things is usually not that easy, right? Otherwise, everyone else would be doing it. But it doesn’t have to be that way for you. I wrote this Dub Turbo review to show you that, with a good beat maker, you could achieve your goals easily.

So Why is DUBturbo Better?

Like I said, I was using Sonic Producer for a long time and honestly recommended it as the beat making software you should get. But here’s what made me change my mind about which beat maker you should use:
  1. Dub Turbo does NOT use compressed MP3 files for your sound samples – only high quality 44.1 kHz stereo WAV files. These are Broadcast Quality!
  2. 16 Track Sequencer – Create and edit your beats easily with the sequencer. It’s all click-and-drag easy!
  3. Drum Machine - Use your keyboard like an MPC drum machine. You can assign triggers and knock your beats out from your keyboard instead of having to click. This is going to save you TONS of time and is going to make your beats sound extremely professional!
  4. 4-Octave Sampling Keyboard - You don’t need an external MIDI controller – just use your computer’s keyboard to make your own samples. Pianos, bells, bass, saxes, it’s all in there. Literally thousands of mastered, stereo sounds to choose from. You can even edit volume levels for each sample.
You’ve heard things like this before, and some of them you’ve heard from me. I’m not going to lie to you and say something stupid like, “Dub Turbo’s interface is even easier than any other beat maker.” Other programs have nice, easy interfaces too. Other programs have sequencers and samplers too. So what makes DubTurbo different? It’s definitely an easy interface, but you still have to take a little time to learn how it works and how to make the best of it.

Here is the real difference between DubTurbo and all those other programs I used to make beats on:

DUBturbo comes with really DETAILED tutorial videos. I didn’t just sit down and make a best-selling beat on my first try. I took a couple hours to really learn how to use the software. And it was worth it. After really fiddling with it and watching the tutorials, I actually knew what I was doing.

The difference is that watching the tutorials will make it painfully easy to make beats you will be proud of! Check out how detailed the step-by-step tutorials are:

Ok, so to be honest, I don’t think I’m supposed to be showing you an actual tutorial from the purchased version of DubTurbo. But I really want you to see that I’m not just BSing you. This is a long video (because it’s so damn detailed!) but you could skip around if you want. Just watching this alone will give you a great idea of how much you can do with this awesome beat making software.

Click Here to more info & order

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More