Patrners

Kamis, 26 Juli 2012

Guitar scale Activator

review The biggest advantage of an online course over books, DVDs and home study courses is flexibility. New content and lessons can be added relatively easily. I really want Guitar Scale Mastery to be a course that improves, grows and evolves over time. To be blunt…I intend this site to totally kick the ass of any other scale related course
If you have the work ethic of a crack-addicted sun-dried tomato, please go to the other websites that promise you that you'll be playing like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Allan Holdsworth or Yngwie Malmsteen in just 20 minutes a day. Or maybe you could just buy one of those ab machines that promise you washboard abs in just 30 seconds a day. Give me a freakin' break...
Gaining a mastery of scales takes some time and some effort. If you aren't willing to invest some time and effort, then joining won't help you. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh, but I believe in being brutally honest...
This 246 page e-book took me six months to write! It is designed for the ambitious guitarist who is serious about developing awesome pentatonic scale technique. In my opinion it is worth more than the actual cost of membership to Guitar Scale Mastery.
more info you can visi site here

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More